Only two days into having several channels again and my memory is returning of what living the glorious life with cable is like. Here are some highlights:
- Commercials suck.
- DVR's make them better.
- Even the TV shows that my husband and I like are completely different (Ahem, no I do NOT want to watch the Science or Military Channel with you, husband. Thanks so much for the offer, though). Opposites do attract.
- Not only does TV watching waste time, but so does scanning through the 120+ channels that we have, which I do about three times before I recognize that nothing is on, so I might as well turn it back to Disney.
- My daughter likes Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson. Don't tell her dad.
- She also likes to dance to the theme music for Pulp Fiction, and I believe that this makes me the cool mom.
- Hoarders makes me feel better about my house.